Garraway Group is an earthmoving, civil construction and mining service provider working in the agricultural, resources and construction industries Australia wide.
We offer the most competitive unit rates in the industry whilst maintaining the highest standards of safety and availability.
We specialise in:-
- Bulk earthworks
- Mine site rehabilitation
- Road construction
- Tailings and water storage design and construction
- HDPE lining supply and installation
- Land development
- GPS guidance
- Plant/Equipment Hire
We own and maintain an extensive fleet of an earthmoving plant with our main focus being on the effective and efficient utilization of these assets. Further, we have an experienced workforce who have a vast knowledge in all facets of earthmoving and civil construction.
Central to our successful management strategies are:-
- Offering services in the design stage to ensure a seamless transition from design to construction;
- Pursuing a high level of transparency in dealings with the client;
- Administration of a comprehensive integrated management system which encompasses our quality, environmental and health and safety system.
IT TAKES EXPERIENCE TO TARGET AND ACHIEVE OPTIMUM OUTCOMES FROM SPECIALISED PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
ONE SITE ONE SOLUTION ONE CONTRACTOR
Throughout our years of operation, Garraway Group has successfully worked on a range of projects from small scale to very large bulk earthworks. We have the ability to meet your requirements to any scale providing a personalized approach to our business and client relations.
To ensure all equipment is maintained at the highest standard, includes a fully equipped workshop to service our fleet. We also have maintenance facilities at our larger worksites.